Saturday, July 5, 2008

Houston-WPC!


Hello, from Houston. We are on our 3rd to last show for the summer, YAY! It is being held in the George R. Brown Convention Center. The interiors looks like either a McDonald's or a cartoon ship, I've heard both descriptions. We came excited to spend 4th of July in the heart of USA Spirit and we were met with rain, wind and thunder! We went out for a leisurely walk in the park, we brought our books thinking we could sit and enjoy the warm weather. OH NO, we got caught in the rain...we decided it would probably lighten up soon so we sat down under the overhang of a closed restuarant and began to read Chronicles of Narnia...1 1/2 hours later...it finally lightened up so we could walk home in our obviously toursit outfits of sunglasses and flip-flops.We spent the rest of the day inside our hotel ordering room service. :)

3 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

Cute! I love it, reading at a restaurant's overhang, with pouring rain sounds pretty fun too though- at least the picture I painted of the two of you there was cute....I guess the real thing was probably a little more wet, and cold than my idealistic thoughts, lol.

Room service is always fun though!!

Love you two...
Kati

Katrina Hope said...

awww, still no new update? Lou, you gotta get on this- I am dying back home with misses of you! When do you two come home- like date AND time???

I love you and can't wait for you to get back and enjoy this wonderful summer with me!

samara said...

I totally remember that convention center--it was so weird! hahaha