Saturday, July 5, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So I am sure you have all notcied that, blogging is not easy for me when I am in the company of my Hubby, he is just so much more fun than blogginf. Anyways, it is not fare to you, so I will try my best to keep it up.
Now that I am in the humid and boring Houston, TX, I am very much missing our little home. We just did some decorating in the living room to make it feel a bit more like a unified room.
As you can see, Jeff and I are minimalists when it comes to the fancy things. We like to keep it simple, fresh and uncluttered. We bought a picture and two side tables for our couch. You can't see them too well but they are simple dark wood square boxes. We think it feels cozy! :) We love to have people over, so if anybody looks at this and desires to relax in it's tranquility, give us a call, we'd love to have you over. Here Jeff is eating some frozen grapes...a great hot summer day treat.

2 comments:

Katrina Hope said...

I miss this place already!!! (I agree, it IS cosy!) When you two get back I will be so ready for a pool day, and some of your delicious salad...and Jeff's french press with honey and cream (no matter how hot it is outside!).

You are favorites!!!

Katrina Hope said...

Just curious if you'll get a notification and be magically prompted to start blogging again.... :)